Final Itinerary/Arrival Home
The final itinerary is located under Tour Documents and is accessible once you are signed in to your account. The listed departure time is accurate; however, the return time to the school is subject to possible delays. To verify your student’s arrival home click “Student Arrivals” located at the top of your browser window. The return time will be posted approximately two hours before the scheduled arrival. The activities listed on the itinerary are those which have been arranged for your group. It is possible that the timing of some activities could change.
We strongly recommend that some form of identification accompany you while on tour. If you lose your ID, please inform your group leader immediately. Identification papers should be kept in a safe place at all times. Never leave your ID in your suitcase in a hotel room. When you are carrying it with you, be sure it is secured in a safe place.
Please take only ONE suitcase plus a SMALL carry-on for the bus. You should be able to fit all your clothes into one medium suitcase and still have room for souvenirs to bring home.
DON’T OVERPACK. As a good rule-of-thumb, pack a suitcase with only what one expects to wear or need. Non-essential garments should be kept to a minimum, thereby lightening the load and enhancing personal comfort while in transit (travelers will be required to lift and/or carry their own luggage). The same rule applies to carry-on bags, as the traveler must keep this in their own possession.
In the event of an emergency, you should contact the school or group leader on the trip. During the operation of your program, our office number may be used for emergency inquiries. We can be reached during regular office hours, toll-free, at 800-590-2669 or in the Cleveland area at 216-531-8884.
- Bring a camera and enough batteries and/or memory cards to last the duration of your trip. Any camera related items should be purchased before you depart. Your itinerary will keep you busy and there will not be enough time to stop to make these purchases.
- If you wear glasses or contacts, be sure to pack extra pairs if you have them.
- Bring a travel alarm clock and any necessary personal items such as medication.
- Remember sunglasses, tissues, toiletries and cosmetics.
- A cell-phone is advisable (school permitting) for emergencies.
- Walking shoes and a lightweight jacket or sweater for cooler days/evenings.
- Pack items that may leak (i.e., all liquids, lotions, etc.) in waterproof bags – double bagging is ideal. Lids can open during transportation and spill into your luggage.
- Do not pack jewelry, money, credit cards, medications or articles of value in your suitcase. These items should go in your carry-on.
- Bring books, magazines, snacks and bottled water for your bus ride.
- Leave a copy of the tour itinerary at home.